USP and FAPESP Joint Initiative
On August 17th, 2017, USP and FAPESP has just launched the pioneer initiative to enroll PhD students at USP most qualified graduate programs. The selection procedure will be based on GRE scores, being the highest scores qualified to apply for one of the 30 (thirty) available scholarships from FAPESP. Candidates from all areas of knowledge are stimulated to participate in this program.
The University of Sao Paulo is a comprehensive research university with 268 graduate programs and around 25,000 students, being 15,000 PhDs. USP is ranked among the top universities in Latin America according to the most prestigious international rankings, such as Times Higher Education, QS, ARWH Shangai, etc. USP contributes 23% or 11,000 of the research papers from Brazil on the global academic stage, which places the university among the top 30 largest scientific contributors in the world.
Who can apply?
How do I know I got selected?
USP graduate program coordinators will contact the preselected candidates indicating the available supervisors and respective research areas. Each program can request additional requirements for selection. The list of selected candidates will be available on December 15th, 2017 at http://www.prpg.usp.br/index.php/en/gre.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orientadore(a)s do Programa elegíveis para este Edital FAPESP-‐GRE é composta pelos Professores da lista à seguir:
– Nome: Prof. Dr. Anselmo Sigari Moriscot
– Linha de Pesquisa: Plasticidade Muscular
– Nome: Profa. Dra. Claudimara Ferini Pacicco Lotfi
– Linha de Pesquisa: Estudo da ação de hormônios e peptideos na adrenocórtex normal e tumoral
– Nome: Prof. Dr. Jackson Cioni Bittencourt
– Linha de Pesquisa: Análise hodológica, neuroquímica e funcional dos sistemas neurais envolvidos na organização dos comportamentos motivados
– Nome: Prof. Dr. Newton Sabino Canteras
– Linha de Pesquisa: Bases Neurais do Medo e Agressão
Maiores informações: http://www.prpg.usp.br/index.php/pt-br/gre-2/usp-gre-2